12 volt dc power supply repair and maintenance:
In plating machine area, 12 volt dc power supply is commonly type we choose, so to learn some basic knowledge of 12 volt dc power supply is necessary.
Users can adjust 12 volt dc power supply according to request:
Electroplating 12 volt dc power supply during use, the users can do regular inspection and maintenance depending on the environment, according to some of our company experience, here are simple steps to maintain and overhaul the introduction:
- Before you open the electricity power box, should disconnect the external power supply more than 30 minutes.
- After open electrical power box, then clean each part dust, can use a dry cloth or brush, also can use compressed air to blow, but pay attention that the pressure don not too high, and so as not to damage components.
- Check and confirm the power supply is normal, check the air switch segment is reliable.
- Check the fan work is abnormal, whether there is noises.
- Check if there is any oxidation on output copper bar or copper cable, if there is any, to treatment timely.
Check 12 volt dc power supply sealing conditions:
- Check the screws, nuts whether loose without exception.
- For water-cooling plating 12 volt dc power supply, check if the rectifier machine has water out, check for leaks in the water, retainer should be tightened.
12 volt dc power supply Specification and parameter:
|12 volt dc power supply Input voltage||3 phase 380V/415V/440V 50-60Hz|
|Output voltage||6V/12V/15V/18V/24V/36V/48V optional or according to customers’ request|
|Output current||0-3000A (Random optional)|
|Stabilization mode||Current stabilization/Voltage stabilization (Switchable easily)|
|Adjustment range||Voltage/Current from 0-100% continuously adjustable within rated range|
|Cooling system||Air cooling/Water cooling/Oil cooling|
|Display contents||Voltage meter/Current meter/Working/Over temp/Error, etc..|
|Protection method||Input over voltage/Under voltage/Over current/Output short/Over heating self protection etc..|
|Working loading||Full capacity operation, more than 1,000 meters above sea level, reduced load operation|
12 volt dc power supply Packing details: