Plating rectifiers installation and commissioning:
- Place plating rectifiers and keep the body stability; ensure good ventilation, make sure within 0.5m around don’t have anything; in order to improve the life of plating rectifiers power supply should try to avoid direct exposure to dust or in full corrosive gases in the air, and should stay away from producing heat and wet areas. Ambient temperature between 25 ℃ to 40 ℃, air humidity of 5% to 70%.
Check plating rectifiers out cover:
- Check plating rectifiers out cover if loosing, and check each power end whether damaged during transport, the three-phase air switch is in off position (Warning: If there is any corruption problems, should promptly contact us, should not rashly turn on the power).
- Find out plating rectifiers cover if any loosing, make sure the input line without damage during transport, take a good lead, will be far better control line on the uneven parts of the socket and firmly tighten.
- In the plating rectifiers shell there is ground connection mark: Connecting shell to ground to prevent static electricity.
- Make power knob counter-clockwise in the end (i.e. the minimum state).
Plating rectifiers power checking:
- Turn on air switch, then the fan starts to rotate and the power indicator light.
- Clockwise rotation adjustment button, voltmeter degree increases, working indicate light lighting.
- Adjust knob to maximum, then the voltmeter should indicate the rated voltage, current meter indicates the load volume accordingly.
- Disconnect the air switch, turn off the power.
These are the basis for the initial installation and check our plating rectifiers, if some plating rectifiers require special attention when we ship to you at the same time to give special reminder.
Plating rectifiers Specification and parameter:
|Plating rectifiers Input voltage
|Three phase 380V/415V/440V 50-60Hz
|6V/12V/15V/18V/24V/36V/48V optional or according to customers’ request
|0-1500A (Random optional)
|Current stabilization/Voltage stabilization (Switchable easily)
|Voltage/Current from 0-100% continuously adjustable within rated range
|Air cooling/Water cooling/Oil cooling
|Voltage meter/Current meter/Working/Over temp/Error, etc..
|Input over voltage/Under voltage/Over current/Output short/Over heating self protection etc..
|Full capacity operation, more than 1,000 meters above sea level, reduced load operation
Plating rectifiers packing details: